Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:36:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   New BSD Fashions

Just in time for the holiday season, Daemon News is pleased to announce
a new line of BSD clothes.

We have had many requests for BSD shirts that can be worn to work, since
many companies have dress codes that don't allow employees to wear
t-shirts.

With this in mind, we have taken the very popular Daemon Crossing logo and
created a new line of clothes suitable for all occasions.

  http://www.bsdmall.com/daemoncrossing.html

This line of clothes is different from the usual BSD work shirts.  Instead
of just one color and a limited range of sizes, we are offering many
styles, every color and every size.  Also unique in this line is our
Women's styles. This collection includes Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jackets, and
Hats.

To offer this wide range of styles and sizes, we are unable to stock all
the items, instead they will mostly be custom ordered.  However, the wait
on these items should be minimal.  I expect it to be less even than a
our standard pre-order times for t-shirts.

At Daemon News we are working very hard to support BSD and bring you the
best BSD News, Views, and Merchandise available.  We have much more in
progress and will announce it soon.

While you are shopping, don't forget to get your BSD CD Subscription.

  http://www.bsdmall.com/cdsub.html

Chris Coleman		Editor in Chief
Daemon News E-Zine	http://www.daemonnews.org
Print Magazine		http://magazine.daemonnews.org
BSDMall			http://www.bsdmall.com

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org