From owner-freebsd-binup Sun Nov 18 16:10:36 2001 Delivered-To: freebsd-binup@freebsd.org Received: from yourwebsite.com (evrtwa1-ar1-252-128.elnk.dsl.gtei.net [4.34.252.128]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 0CF9B37B416 for ; Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:10:28 -0800 (PST) Reply-To: bawf@usa.net From: bawf@usa.net To: binup@FreeBSD.org Subject: Accept Credit Cards For Your Business Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 15:28:14 -0800 Message-Id: <20011119001028.0CF9B37B416@hub.freebsd.org> Sender: owner-freebsd-binup@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk List-ID: List-Archive: (Web Archive) List-Help: (List Instructions) List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-Loop: FreeBSD.ORG If you agree with these statements, we need to talk as soon as possible:

If you agree with these statements, we need to talk as soon as possible:

1. It would be desirable to increase your income by at least 30%-75%.

2. No-shows and cancellations cost you time and (more importantly)
money.

3. It would be desirable to guarantee payment in advance for every
sale you make, eliminating the need for time-consuming invoices and
follow-up calls to demand payment for your services.

4. Cash flow is probably the single most important element in your
business today.

There is a cost-efficient method to increase impulse buying, attract new
clients and their referrals, increase the ticket price of each item,
accept deposits, and guarantee payment from otherwise delinquent
clients- A MERCHANT ACCOUNT THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
AS A FORM OF PAYMENT!

I don't need to tell you how important a merchant account is to the
success of your business. If you don't provide your clients with every
payment option available, they will take their business elsewhere.

Visa/MasterCard reports that customers tend to spend twice as much when
they can use their credit cards- that means more frequent and more
lucrative sales for you, which equals more money!

We have low, competitive rates and unbeatable, custom-tailored services
that cater to your individual needs. We also have a 98% approval rate
(and for any home-based merchant who has attempted applying for a
merchant account, you know how difficult it can be to get approved!).
Starting as low as 39.99/month, you can begin accepting credit cards within
10 business days!

We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and guaranteed
satisfaction with 24-hour customer/technical support. Our company has
been helping businesses like yours for years across the country. But
our longevity and our impressive client list are not why you should use
our service. They're simply the reason customers continue to use our
services. We not only employ the best-trained personnel; we also
utilize sophisticated technology to ensure the success and efficiency of
your merchant account.

Please email us at Broad & Wall Financial for more
information and start accepting credit cards for your home-based,
Internet, mail order/telephone order, or retail storefront business
now! In your email, please include your contact information and a good
time for one of our knowledgeable account representatives to reach you.

Sincerely,
New Accounts Dept.

PS- We have some great specials going until the end of the month!!