Date:      22 Jul 2001 12:39:06 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Damien Tougas <damien@carroll.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C newbie needs help with kqueue

Damien Tougas <damien@carroll.com> writes:
> Hey, thanks, I'm not sure how long it would have taken me to figure
> that one out.

I'm surprised you din't catch it - you did the right thing a few lines
earlier with fopen()...  but I guess the moral of the story is to
always compile with as many warnings enabled as practical.  If you're
using BSD-style Makefiles, try setting WARNS?=2 and fixing all the
warnings that crop up (some may be non-obvious to fix - feel free to
ask for help).

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org