Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:41:59 +0300
From:      "=?koi8-r?B?8MXU0iDpzNjJzg==?=" <peter@internethelp.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-database@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What is libc.so.6?

Hi all!

Sorry for cross-posting, I am not sure which list is better to write to.

I have installed Firebird 0.9.4 with 'pkg_add'.

When I had tried to execute 'isql', it said me this:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.6" not found

What should I do with that? My system is FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE, with GENERIC
kernel.

Any help is appreciated!

P.S. Please CC me in your answer, because I am not member of these lists.

RGRDS
Peter Ilyin