Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2001 12:39:30 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Michael Silver <msilver@sc.rr.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Michael Silver wrote:

Well, that was my thought ;-)

At the moment, all seems to 'crash' on simple things like lacking in
several little stupid standard programs which are not part of the
Linux base port as nativ Linux code, instead, UNIX respective FreeBSD
has all the little programs like awk and more. I will inform the list, of
course and I hope I can offer a way to do it the easy way ...

:>Please notify the list if you get Kylix working on FreeBSD.  That would be a
:>coup.  I have seen several people asking about this.
:>
:>...Michael...
:>