Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:39:18 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   [web hosting in india]

----- Forwarded message from shashank pandey <reach_shash@yahoo.com> -----

Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:12:54 -0800 (PST)
From: shashank pandey <reach_shash@yahoo.com>
Subject: help
To: webmaster@freebsd.org

hii,,

i wanna host a "tech portal" on a "Freebsd" server.iam
not able to find a webhosting company (with a freebsd
server) for hosting my website, in India or for that
matter anyplace else.

i was just wondering  if u cud help me out with this
in anyway.also if u cud give me any info abt  wheher i
can get any of these web-hosting companies to sponsor
me as iam in a bit of monetary constraint.

waiting for ur reply as soon as possible...

ur's ,
shash>>

----- End forwarded message -----

--