Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2001 14:06:29 +0200
From:      "M. Oestreicher" <m.oe@x-trader.de>
To:        <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Monitor outgoing calls?

Hello,

I am runnign FBSD 4.3-STABLE with the current i4b package. My machine
is connected through a AVM Fritz!PCI card to german ISDN (DSS1)

I want to monitor outgoing calls made from ISDN telephones connected
on the same bus as my PC.

After I have watched the output of isdntrace I found out that there
are messages received by my ISDN card when someone hooks the phone=20
and calls, (SETUP, CALL PROCEDING, ...) but I couldn't find the=20
dialed number inside the hex-dumps given by isdntrace.

Is it possible to extract the dialed number this way? Are there
other ways?

Thank you!
bye
Markus Oestreicher