Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:49:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andreas Haakh <ah@Haakh.de>
To:        Boris Staeblow <bs@dva.in-berlin.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.4R: loaded NETGRAPH and ifconfig iprX down -> page fault!

Hi,

same problem here. netgraph is loaded by /boot/loader and any ifconfig
iprX down causes a crash.

Even more. The system will not run stable if you don't touch it. It will
crash randomly, several times a day.

Andreas

--
Ingenieurbüro für Baustatik *  Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Haakh
Mollerstraße 7  *  64289 Darmstadt  *  Andreas@Haakh.de