Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:11:30 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Rob Secombe" <robseco@teksupport.net.au>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Further to Virus checking mail server

From what I'm reading on McAfee's site, the NetShield product will work.  I
don't see anything about a per-mailbox licensing scheme, just mention about
nodes.  It doesn't appear that they're selling single-node licenses, but the
5 node is just $150.  I would assume that most ISPs would have another 4
boxes (windows, unix, whatever) laying around that could use a licensed
virus scanner :)

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle