Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 02:01:16 +0800
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.pp.ru>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   picobsd containing a terminal emulator

Hello!

I did my best trying to build a version of PicoBSD (I use sources
of recent 4.3-STABLE) containig a terminal emulator but failed.
I tried to include /usr/src/usr.bin/tip/tip or /usr/src/gnu/libexec/uucp/cu.
But they both use private libraries that cannot be included to
crunch.conf just using line like 'libs -luuconf'. I tried to write
'libs /usr/obj/usr/src/gnu/libexec/uucp/libuuconf/libuuconf.a' etc.
but got a lot of unresolved symbols in libraries. I tried than to use
'special cu keep ...' with no luck.

Is there a way to compile something more clever than chat(8) into
picobsd?

Eugene Grosbein