Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:30:44 -0800
From:      "Brian D. McGrew" <brian@doubledimension.com>
To:        <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need any help?

Hi, Guys!

I've been on the list for a year or so now, just watching with very little
free time and resources.  Well, now I've got both.  A little time and quite
a bit of hardware.  I've got a vast array of U5's, U10's, X1's, a 250 (Dual)
and a 450 (Quad).  I'd love to get in and help out.  What can I do.

I've been watching the list and it looks like things are moving along but
I'm still not sure where to start or where to get the code from?  In looking
at the site, it looks like the snapshot is from 1998, and I'd hope there's
been some progress since then.

Lemme know what I can do to help and where to start; I'll dive right in!

-brian
brian@doubledimension.com