Date:      Sun, 9 Sep 2001 10:34:56 +0200
From:      Julio Merino <juli@merino.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anacron ?

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

Hi all

Is it there any port of the linux's anacron daemon for freebsd?
I would like to use cron jobs, but as my system is not up all the day,
it is hard to calculate the proper times and to remember to power up
the computer at that hours... (this is like to not having cron...).

Any other solution to run jobs? Or will the anacron daemon run fine
on FreeBSD?

Thanks.

--=20
FreeBSD is the power--