Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:08:13 +0200
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>
To:        Terry Edmunds <tedmunds@cfl.rr.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vendor Listing

hi,

Sorry for long delay with reply. I not sure from reading of your letter
in few items: which name of the company ? you're providing discount
FreeBSD CDs only ? (maybe you'll want ot list something more)

--
/* Alexey Zelkin               && phantom@cris.net       */
/* Tavric National University  && phantom@FreeBSD.org    */