Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:12:23
From:      mallam@FreeBSD.ORG, Sadiq@FreeBSD.ORG, Abacha@FreeBSD.ORG
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   URGENT CALL FOR HELP

MALLAM SADIQ ABACHA

Dear Sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$41.5 M (FORTY-ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction, this is by  virtue of it's nature as being utterly confidential and top secret as you were introduced to my family  in confidence by  a mutual acquaintance  in the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce(foreign Trade Division). He does not  however know the nature and extent of what I am about to introduce to you..

I am one of the sons of the late Nigerian head of state, General Sani Abacha. I wish to contact you on transfer  business involving US$41.5M. Shortly after the death of my father, my mother, Mrs Marian Abacha managed to smuggled this fund (US$41.5M) in cash with the aid of senior officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria via deplomatic passage to one of the European countries. This fund is deposited in a secret financial company's vault awaiting  claim upon presentation of ownership details which include the access code and the deplomatic airway bill. The funds can equally be moved from Europe to any country of your choice that is secure and has banking correspondence with the Central Bank  of Nigeria.

Before proceeding further, I would not fail to tell you that since the death of my father, the government of my country has subjected our family to solitary confinement, which I believe is the most traumatic punisment that  can be inflicted on anyone. Our movement has been restricted and all our travelling document seized.We are also placed on strict surveillance. My father and our individual's money in  both local and foreign bank accounts have been confiscated by this same government with the assistance of some foreign governments  where these funds were deposited.Presently my elder brother, Mohammed is currently facing trial in law court. He has been accused of privy to death of some prominent Nigerians. This accusation of the government is based on the falsified loot alligation levelled against my father of public funds during his era.

For fear of any possible discovery of the fund by our government, we are therefore soliciting intrested partner who will front for us, clear the fund from the security company and provide a reliable account in oversea for it accommodation, then claim the beneficiary pending when we shall be able to travel. We have agreed give you 30% of the total fund for your assistance. Should there be any expense incurred by you  in the course of this transaction, after  it's successful completion, 10%  will be deducted from the total fund  for the reimbursement before the balance amount could be shared according the percentage. Please note again that  this transaction is strictly confidential and as such should be kept secret.Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free as all modalities have been put in place for a smooth and successful conclusion. However, should you be intrested in assisting  us, I will not hesistate to furnish you with  the access code of the  secret account, code which you will present at the security company in Europe. Moreso with this code, you will able to verify and acquire all the necessary information regarding the fund before clearing from the Bank vault and subsequent transfer to your  designated bank account  either by telegraphice transfer or through cash call  programme.

Lastly, we are also intrested in a  joint venture with our share of the fund in any profitable business pending   when  we gain the liberty to travel out of the country.  I  expect your prompt and positive response through my personal tel/fax 234-1774-9158

Yours faithfully,

Mallam  Sadiq Abacha