Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:55:20 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please test GEOM in -current...

I belive that alpha BSD disklabels are now correctly handled in
GEOM and would therefore appreciate if somebody could enable the
GEOM option in a current kernel and tell me if I am right or not.

Further more, if somebody could try to swap disks between an alpha
and an i386 and tell me if the both recognize the "alien" disklabels
when GEOM is enabled, that would be doubly nice.

In fact, for ultimate h0h0 effect, you can try to stick a disk
from a solaris machine into your alpha: it should recognize
the partitioning on that as well.