Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:43:20 +0200
From:      "Lauri Laupmaa" <mauri@andineeme.ee>
To:        atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   good/stable card for -STABLE

Hi

As I'm complete newbie on BSD-ATM arena, but plan to start testing it ASAP my
very simple question is: what is best ATM card supported under -STABLE?
Currently I plan to use only TCP/IP over ATM and I dont even imagine what
applications would support native ATM. Of interest is also information on TCP/IP
bugs/missing features over ATM... such as: is it possible to use ATM interface with
IPFILTER, etc.

TIA

Lauri