Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:35:33 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>
To:        freebsd-audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   systat(1) bugs

[Please cc me on replies, I don't normally read -audit]

I've found some elements of the "systat -vmstat" display to be unclear
or misleading (particularly the placement of the "count" and "pages"
to the left of the PAGER columns to which they refer - making them
appear to relate to the VM stats to their left).  It is also possible
for several numeric columns to run together in some conditions.

There are also a number of discrepancies between the man page and the
actual behaviour.

I am currently (but slowly) working on a patch to clean this up, but
don't want to duplicate anyone elses work.  If anyone else is working
on systat, they might like to get in touch.

Peter