Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 00:01:12 -0800
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, scott_long@btc.adaptec.com, mark_salyzyn@adaptec.com, obrien@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: asr can not map memory?

> What's the basis of the assumption that the I/O range is
> unsupported in the first place, and why isn't it true for this
> bridge chip, if it's a valid assumption for others?

The information was provided in the debugging output and code that Alfred
supplied in earlier messages.  The short answer is "programmer error".

You're walking into another conversation with insufficient context. 8)

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not