Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:48:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   JFS port for FreeBSD (jfs4bsd)

hi,
As you all know that there has been a lot of
discussion
about this topic on the -hackers list.  I am sending a
message to the -fs list.  I have started a project for
porting the JFS filesystem to FreeBSD.

I am limited in the internals of the FreeBSD Kernel,
and I am hoping that people would like to help me port
JFS to FreeBSD.

The project is currently in planning stage, and is
located at SourceForge.net.  If you would like to help
please send a mail to me, regarding this topic.

If you have any comments to make on this mail, or any
critics, please send them to me. :-)

thanks,
regards,

 - Hiten