Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 13:52:40 +0200
From:      Kees Jan Koster <kjkoster@kjkoster.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   docbook dtd problem update

Dear Gnome developers,

Earlier I reported a problem where the gnome build process was unable to
find some DTD. I reported this from work, so if you have responded
already I may have missed that mail.

The problem is caused by leftovers from previous installations. I
cleaned out /usr/local (using rm -rf) and reinstalled everything from
scratch with the save version of my ports tree. The problem did not
repeat. My guess is that the installation process of scrollkeeper is
broken in some way that it does not update the DTD's properly?

Anyway, I'm happily running Gnome again. :)

 Yours,
   Kees Jan