Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 23:41:57 -0900
From:      ebay0@op.pl
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question from eBay Member.

Hello! You have shown an interest in [Art Glass, Crystal, and Amber with Silver (glass, vase, glasses, bowl, plate, platter, china, set,
candlesticks, goblets, platter, serving, tumblers) etc.], such as the kind I often have listed on eBay. If you would like to receive notices this week, please let me know by replying to this email.

With "YES"

UNBEATABLE PRICES! The best collection of desirable gifts for all occasions (Holidays, Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries,
Housewarming...)

P.S.

If you know a friend or co-worker that would like to receive this kind of notices, you are more than welcome to forward this message to them.

Thank You.

Paul - The Auctioneer.