Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 06:02:43 +0200
From:      Geoff Rehmet <geoff@is.co.za>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org

Hi All,

sorry for the intrusion on this list.  I am currently the maintainer
of ftp2.za.freebsd.org.  I have been attempting to subscribe to the
hubs mailing list, but the subscription is not being approved by the
list owner.

I have also on a couple of occasions been trying to contact Peter
Wemm, regarding access to ftp-master, however, my mail does not appear
to be reaching Peter.

I wonder if anyone can assist.

Regards,
Geoff.
--
Geoff Rehmet - New Business Development -  Internet Solutions
email: geoffr@is.co.za, geoff@is.co.za