Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:06:51 -0700
From:      Michael Loftis <mloftis@wgops.com>
To:        Giannis Nikopoulos <nikop@zeus.cs.uoi.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Load balancing with NATD

natd won't be doing what you want.....  Not quite anyway, but what you
might want to do is take the natd source, modify it to do your bidding
(IE cahnge the round-robin alogrithm that it currently supports) and
then run it that way.  It shouldn't be too difficult.  Someone also
mentioned in another thread called (I think) dcpd or similar, basically
a divert(4) framework program to which you can plug in your own code to
do the dirty.

Best luck