Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:19:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jimmy <jimmy@isppro.net>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org

Hello Every Body:

Since some time ago I has had the need of routing based on the source
instead of the destination. I has been playing with ipfw and ipf without
success, then I found this article[1] refering to the Linux ip routing
implementacion and its policy routing. My question is, is there something
like this in FreeBSD? I am sorry if this is not the proper place where I
can ask this. May be freebsd-hackers? I do not know ...

Thank You very much.

--JImmy

[1] http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1169/sam0001f/0001f.htm