Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:59:47 +0530
From:      "Naga Suresh B" <torvalds@addr.com>
To:        <ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problem in port forwarding

Hai,

           I am having a Gateway configured with two network cards one with
external and another with internal ip. On this gateway I am having ipfw
rules enabled. I am doing portforwarding for the following ports 5800 5500
5900 using natd I redirected the ports,  by using external ip from my
internal network I am not able to access that application But externally I
am able to access that application by using external IP.
Please give me some solution for this problem.
Please tell me whether I have to change anything on my firewall scripts.

Waiting for u r reply,

Suresh