Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:41:02 +0100 (MET)
From:      Jan Goebel <jgoebel@rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   incoming caller id

Hi,

I have a little server with an isdn-card running. I noticed that it writes
every incoming call on the console. Now I'd like to take this information
and put it on a webpage, so I always can see, who called. Unfortunately I
couldn't find the notice about these calls anywhere in my system!
How can I get them without looking at the console?

bye,
JAN

P.S.: I couldn't find anything about a program, that does something like
that. But I don't believe there isn't one! Did somebody write a little
script, or has at least an URL for me?