Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:53:27 -0500
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        libh@freebsd.org
Subject:   new milestones

Hello all!

I have to update the dev webpage, again. I think I'll make a clearer
roadmap than just "fix the package lib". :)

Something like:

Package Subsystem Milestones:

1- Installation
2- Uninstall
3- Recursive installs
4- Recursive uninstall

[Here, I consider we should issue a major release and work toward
integrating LibH into base, since all functionalities will be there.]

5- Upgrades
6- Recursive upgrades
7- Undos
8- Recursive undos
9- Installed packages consistency checking
10- LibH 1.0 released.

I also suggest we decide clearly wether the project should change
name. We're getting to a point where libh might be getting abit more
exposure as various flamewars will beat it to death when it will
measure against the current package tools after the 6.x split.

Might as well not be ashamed of the name. :) I suggest we keep the
LibH name since I have no other name to offer.

Please comment and discuss.

Long life to Libh!

A.