Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:12:11 +0100
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   File names look 'Chinese' in recent build?

I've recently compiled the latest mozilla-devel from the ports, and for some
reason file names look 'Chinese' (or some other Oriental language, I can't
tell the difference).

It's difficult to explain, I put a screenshot online at:

  <http://www.paeps.cx/~philip/moz.png>;

Basically, everything that is a file name or a directory looks very weird,
other text looks okay.  Any idea where I might have done something wrong?
I've already tried deleting my ~/.mozilla and starting afresh with no luck.

It's a bit of a pain trying to save files like this :-)

Thanks for any hints.

 - Philip [lost and confused]

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  Real programmers understand Pascal.