Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 14:46:07 +0200
From:      Barry Irwin <bvi@itouchlabs.com>
To:        Jerry Murdock <jerry_murdock@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Shoichi Sakane <sakane@kame.net>, FreeBSD-Security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Racoon SA Hard/Soft Lifetimes

Hi All

I have tracked this down as being available in 4.5<

However I can find mo mention of any of the net.key.* sysctls in the man
pages, anyone aware of a description, or is it a case of read the source ?

Barry

--
Barry Irwin		bvi@itouchlabs.com			+27214875177
Systems Administrator: Networks And Security