Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 00:24:43 -0400
From:      "It Works" <itworks@triad.rr.com>
To:        "List 2" <itworks@triad.rr.com>
Subject:   About Your Account

The $5 Solution! ***For a 1 time only Fee $5 - Income for life=2E=2E=2Eat:=
=20

http://5bucks=2Ejustreward=2Enet/cgi-bin/d=2Ecgi/DF9154/
The $5 Solution-Join Once Only Income For Life!
Start your OWN Business for $5
A FORTUNE from just $5!
The $5 Solution!
A complete on-line business for just $5=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E
You KEEP 100% profit on every sale=2E
FREE website explains everything=2E
Easy-to-follow instructions=2E
No hidden expenses
Fully Automated Business=2E
Multiple income streams possible
$ deposited directly into your account=2E
((( Start TODAY - Earn TODAY! )))
YOU can be making money in 5 minutes!
Get details NOW!=20
http://5bucks=2Ejustreward=2Enet/cgi-bin/d=2Ecgi/DF9154/=20
Which powerful advertising method is the most profitable=20
for generating sales? Click here for a Very Surprising Answer!=20
http://hop=2Eclickbank=2Enet/?teamskybiz/75million=20
http://hop=2Eclickbank=2Enet/?teamskybiz/10miohits
Sign Up For PayPal=20
https://www=2Epaypal=2Ecom/refer/pal=3DQAH7UFDAZYAX2
A unique program easily affordable that teaches you everything!=20
Upgrade to a Pro for as little as $9=2E95 and start makeing $$$=20
ItWorks@triad=2Err=2Ecom=20
Contacts: David or Lynn
Toll Free# 877-891-6117=20
To learn more about becoming a member of our Home Business Team respond to=
 the address or phone number above=2E If you prefer not to participate in =
this opportunity, please reply via e-mail with: Subject to be Removed=2E Y=
our e-mail address was provided by your FFA Board Submission=2E

Free Cash For Online Betting=2E =20

http://www=2Ecash4sports=2Ecom