Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:14:42 -0000
From:      "ojnsdjnsdf8nf" <ojnsdjnsdf8nf@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nice option for credit

Like most people, I've had some trouble with credit in the past. For
a long time I haven't been able to find a company that would give me
a credit card at all. I found this site and I just had to share it
with the rest of the group. It has all sorts of credit cards, some
are guaranteed to be approved no matter what your credit history is
like. Also, they have gold and platinum cards and offer free services
for credit reports. You got to see this site.

http://securedcreditcardforbadcredit.com