Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:29:17 -0500
From:      "Rouzer, Charles A (Chuck)" <car@vitalit.com>
To:        <freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   freebsd cluster target market

    Is it fair to say that FreeBSD Clustering may gain adoption more quickly
if designed for the hosting market as that seems to be its target market?
These functions would also benefit other cluster applications.

    Seamless process migration could be a great benefit for this area.

    Can anyone offer the status of any ports or work done to provide these
clustering abilities?

    We had one other besides myself join the #freebsd-cluster IRC channel.
Maybe if things pick up around here it will grow one day.  ;-)  I understand
some have restricted or costly Internet access.

--
Chuck Rouzer
Vital Information Technology, Inc.