Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:14:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
To:        Morten Rodal <morten@rodal.no>
Cc:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.ORG>, Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kern/49079: panic: bwrite: buffer is not busy

Based on this output from your gdb session it looks like the code in
boot() did run and potentially alter this buffer.

panic: bwrite: buffer is not busy???
panic messages:
---
panic: bwrite: buffer is not busy???
cpuid = 1; lapic.id = 00000000
Stack backtrace:
boot() called on cpu#1

Can you disable sync on panic?  The buf must have been modified.  That
section of code is never entered with b_xflags == 0.  The contents of the
buf just dont make sense with the panic..

Cheers,
Jeff