Date:      Sun, 02 Feb 2003 00:45:36 -0800
From:      Pat Lashley <patl+freebsd@volant.org>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reading JetDB (MS Access) on FreeBSD

--==========4144826916==========

I have been given a couple of .mdq files that I'd like to transcribe
into some more portable format.  The files say 'Standard Jet DB' near
the beginning.  I installed mdbtools; but they don't really have any
documentation.  Mdb-ver reports 'JET3' for these files; but the other
mdb tools seem to just coredump.  (Except for mdb-dump, which just
displays something very similar to an hd(1) dump; and mdb-export which
needs a table name I don't have yet.)

Is there a better tool I could be using?  Any other advice?

Thanks,
-Pat