Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:05:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmware and turbotax

I have vmware working on my current box and windows 98 (that I got with
this laptop) runs fine, but turbotax doesn't run.  It seems to work
onthe native hardware. (dammit I have to boot windows). Does anyone have
any ideas about what they might be trying to do that can tell the
difference?

p.s. vmware2 ports seems to work fine except that
you need to add includes to filedesc.h to two files.
to make it compile, and you need to make sure that there
is no vmnet1 in /compat/linux/dev.