Date:      12 Jan 2003 03:20:51 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        jimd@siu.edu
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: join the test

--=-YGbAnYl/yXrJf0495JoQ

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 21:04, jimd@siu.edu wrote:
> I am not a developer, but might be interested in testing the newer
> versions of Gnome2 for FreeBSD. What do I need to do to actually obtain
> the (Marcus) versions and install them?

Go to http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi, and follow the
instructions to checkout the ports module.  Once that's checked out, you
will have a directory that looks like /usr/ports.  It only contains the
updated GNOME 2.1 ports.  You should be able to use portupgrade to
upgrade your install ports from there, or you can just install them by
hand.

Joe

>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-gnome" in the body of the message
--=20

--=-YGbAnYl/yXrJf0495JoQ

--=-YGbAnYl/yXrJf0495JoQ--