Date:      Sun, 02 Mar 2003 04:20:35 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   working on GNOME Clipboard Manager port.. (need help)

I already created everything, but unfinish with check on DEPENDS stuff yet.
It works great, but when I do the "make" and I get few warning messages..
First is main.c following:

=======================
main.c: In function `main':
main.c:78: warning: statement with no effect
main.c:79: warning: statement with no effect
=======================

The warning is on bind_textdomain_codeset and textdomain..
=======================
#include "main.h"
#include "session.h"
#include <gconf/gconf-client.h>
#include "mainwin.h"
	/* Initialize 18n */
	bind_textdomain_codeset (PACKAGE, "UTF-8");
	textdomain (PACKAGE);
	gnome_init_with_popt_table ("gnome-clipboard-manager", VERSION, argc, argv,
							gcm_options, 0, &context);

So... Do I need to create a patch to replace PACKAGE to GETTEXT_PACKAGE? Do
anyone has the better suggest?

There have more warnings, but I think I am going to hold them until I finish
mostly tomorrow. Then, you can test and will see the warning, then give the
feedbacks and hints.

Cheers,
Mezz