Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:48:27 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_P=E5lsson?= <sm7wqo@sk7dd.com>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Promise RAID is nutty (old topic but read, =?iso-8859-1?q?it=B4s?= funny)

Well, you were right. The cables were the wrong way. The person who built
this machine
claimed to have put everything together the right way. As a, until now,
trusted technichian
I took his word for him putting the blue end in the controller. He worked
two full days not
finding the error!

This person now works for UN as head of communications and computers in
Basrah, Iraq.
If he makes the same quality of work there as he did on this computer,
Saddam WILL get
the power back due to poor communications between UN and others :)
Obviously anyone
can get an employment within UN. Do I have to mention he is no longer an
empolyee
in my company? My boss sacked him!

// Bjorn