Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 2003 07:29:16 -0800
From:      Sereciya Kurdistani <sereciya@kurdistan.ath.cx>
To:        freebsd-i18n@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sereciya :: Need "S/s" w/cedille or "S/s" w/comma

Hello!

  I have a quick question for you experts out there...

  Recently, I noticed that I could actually cut-and-paste
  (certain) accented letters into applications like vim,
  where it is correctly displayed.

  I have been able to use the following characters:

  Ç ç
  Ê ê
  Î î
    and...
  Û û

  All I need is some "S/s" cedille's, or perhaps even some
  "S/s" with a comma (underneath).

  Anybody know how to do this?

Many thanks in advance,
-S\xear\xeaciya Kurdistan\xee

| Welat xwe ava nake, dest bidin hevdu, pist nedin tu dijminî, |
|   Riya azadiyê ne hêsan e, hêviya xwe bernedin, dema me      |
|     nêzîk e.                                                 |
|                                  -Sêrêciya Kurdistanî        |