Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:31:28 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   isdnd logging wrong ?

Hi,

the following logging of isdnd looks strange to me:

isdnd[256]: DBG NotAvailable - sreening user provided, not screened
isdnd[256]: DBG NotAvailable - presentation allowed

isdnd[256]: DBG 0123456789 - screening user provided, verified & passed
isdnd[256]: DBG 0123456789 - number not available due to interworking

If I get no number it logs "presentation allowed" (actually number
supressed) and if I get a number it logs "number not available
due to interworking"

Looks as if ordering of the static array in support.c is wrong ?

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/