Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:52:24 +0200
From:      "Noor Dawod" <noor@comrax.com>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ServeRAID on IBM xSeries 335

Hello,

We bought a new IBM xSeries 335 server, ServeRAID-based, with dual disks.
I tried searching the archives without any success, so here are my
questions:

1) What version of ServeRAID is installed in the 335 model?

2) Does FreeBSD 4.x branch support this type of ServeRAID?

3) If no driver is found for 4.x branch, is there any being developed now?

4) Given the fact that I wish to install FreeBSD on this machine, what are
my options if I don't find a driver?

Thanks in advance.

Noor