Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:26:03 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Danny Koenig" <danny@bsdberlin.org>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BSD User Group Berlin

Hi there,

the BSD User Group Berlin has open the Doors for new contacts,
knowledge exchange and common meet. We would be pleased if you add
our Address to the other User Groups at FreeBSD.org.

Our first meet was 29. Maerz in Neubrandenburg, a City near Berlin.
Dave Wegner, Steffen Manke and me maintained us about the FreeBSD
5.0-RELEASE. The idea to create a User Group became our primary goal
- now we have it.

FreeBSD is greate, i love it. Makes further in such a way.

Greet
Danny Koenig
---
Founder of BSD User Group Berlin