Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:14:38 +0200
From:      "Olivier Fehr" <Olivier.Fehr@ofehr.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FW: Request for addition to the Consulting Services section on FreeBSD.org

Hello,
I would appreciate if you could add the following section to your
website at http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting_bycat.html I am
currently just opening my business, so thanks for hosting my info.

Oliver Fehr is living and working in Montreux Switzerland, and provides
hardware, software and consulting services including Networking,
Security and Internet solutions based of FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Windows
systems. Oliver's experience includes several years working on FreeBSD,
OpenBSD and Windows platforms and he is an early adopter of Web
Services. He specializes in Web, firewall solutions based on FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, Cisco and Windows and he is experienced in programming on J2EE
and .NET platforms. For more information, please contact
mailto:info@ofehr.com or visit my website at www.ofehr.com.

Meilleures Salutations - Best Regards
Olivier Fehr
Sentier des Borgognes 2A