Date:      Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:21:48 -0700
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcw@highperformance.net>
To:        port-freebsd@openafs.org, freebsd-afs@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 5.2.1 Client Success!

I have been bugging folks for FreeBSD status reports for a while now.  It
is my turn to make one.  I have a working FreeBSD OpenAFS 1.3.71 client.  I
plan to do some stress testing to see if it pukes.

Once I get a good client installation, I plan to make a FreeBSD port (a la
the ports system) available.

The reports I have read were that the server works fine.  I will test that
later.  (I have a working server and needs clients more than a server.)

Later,
Jason C. Wells