Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:39:32 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   new I4B package, now v.1.5.0

Hi,

I must admit I spent too much time on this project, but I managed to get
through it after 6 months with broken source code. Very much code has been
re-written, and I hope it is better than the old code.

This release has not been tested too much, and may contain some bugs, but I am
hopeing that this code will be The Alternative I4B driver for FreeBSD. Some
hardware support has been dropped (please see directory /sys/i4b/unimported),
because I don't have the time to import the code into the new Layer1.

You might want to check out the new isdnphone that now uses a kernel-
soundbridge. Still isdnphone is very simple, with no advanced sound
processing.

Please see:
http://home.c2i.net/hselasky/isdn4bsd/privat/temporary/

-HPS