Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:38:16 +0100
From:      Michael Wesemeyer <bofh@m-wesemeyer.de>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   fxtv

Hi
I could need some help with fxtv. I recorded with MPEG ready and all i
get is a file foo.sh and foo.AVraw . When I record with MPEG i get at
first conversion in Progress and the I get an Error message Video
conversion failed
CMD = ./foo.sh
Status = 0x0100

Another question is about a text pasage in the README
There is written

and finally, put this env var setting in your profile:

  MPEGTABLES=/usr/local/lib/mpegaudio/tables

In which Profile shall I write it? I have no clue.

Thanx