Date:      Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:12:35 -0300
From:      Bryan Bursey <bburse@eastlink.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        mr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   QCad - Setting Preferences

Folks -

I'm using 4.10-BETA built on April 18, which ports cvsup'd at about the
same time.

While I'm able to run QCad after building and installing from ports/cad,
I do receive a couple of warnings back on the command line, and I'm
unable to save preferences I've set globally for the program.

The first two appear only once when the program is started, and seem to
be related to the language options not being loaded into the initial
settings dropdown boxes.
    QComboBox::changeItem: (cbLanguage) Index 0 out of range
    QComboBox::changeItem: (cbLanguageCmd) Index 0 out of range

And this message repeats itself over and over and over... (and might be
related to not having a .qcad.conf file?)
    QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty

I do *not* have a .qcad.conf file in ~/, and I don't know where I would
find a sample to get started.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how
to address these issues?

Regards,
Bryan