Date:      Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:01:56 -0300
From:      "Paulo Fonseca Jr." <paulofonsecajr@terra.com.br>
To:        "freebsd-www@freebsd.org" <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Flashplasyer plug-in for Opera

Arjan,

I running now:
/usr/ports/www/linux-opera
/usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin
/usr/ports/www/linuxpluginwrapper

I received the message "Flash6 with Opera is not avilable." on make of
linuxpluginwrapper, but in browser, the shockwave flash plugin is active.
I set up my browser to identify as Mozilla but web pages that use flash do
not work fine. Can you send me some web page address that use flash ?
www.globo.com or www.cursoaprovacao.com.br not work correctly.

Thanks,
Paulo.