Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:06:14 -0600
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@daemonnews.org>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] Daemon News E-Zine

Hi Everyone,

Daemon News has been doing a bit of catching up.  We just published the
November 2004 and December 2004 issues of the Online E-Zine.

http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200411/
http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200412/

As always both issues contain some really good articles.  The January
and February 2005 issues are just a few articles away from publication.
  We will be publishing one issue each week till we are caught up.

If you have something you would like to see published, now is the time
to send it over.

Thanks.

-Chris Coleman
Daemon News