Date:      Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:18:28 +0200
From:      Edwin Kremer <edwin+freebsd-announce@xinu.nl>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] SANE 2006 refereed paper submission deadline is October 24, 2005

 | REMINDER:  the submission  deadline for your proposal for the SANE 2006  |
 |            refereed papers technical track is October 24, 2005 which is  |
 |            just about a month from now!                                  |
 |                                                                          |
 |            Extended abstracts due:    October  24, 2005                  |
 |            Notification to speakers:  November 30, 2005                  |
 |            Final papers due:          April     3, 2006                  |

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of all of the SANE 2006 organizers,  I'd like  to invite you to
participate in the SANE 2006 conference!

           ____    _    _   _ _____      ____   ___   ___   __
          / ___|  / \  | \ | | ____|    |___ \ / _ \ / _ \ / /_
          \___ \ / _ \ |  \| |  _|        __) | | | | | | | '_ \
           ___) / ___ \| |\  | |___      / __/| |_| | |_| | (_) |
          |____/_/   \_\_| \_|_____|    |_____|\___/ \___/ \___/

       5th System Administration and Network Engineering Conference

                              May 15-19, 2006

               Aula Congresscentre, TU Delft, The Netherlands

                        http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

SANE 2006 is an international conference, aimed at system administrators,
network  (security)  professionals  and  (open  source) developers,  that
focuses  on  systems administration, network engineering,  security, open
source developments and Internet technologies.

At  SANE 2006  we're  offering 3  days of training,  followed by  a 2-day
conference   program  filled  with  the latest  developments  in  systems
administration, network engineering,  security,  open source software and
practical  approaches to  the  puzzles and  problems  you wrestle  with.
You'll  also have many opportunities  to meet other system administrators
and  network  professionals and chat  with peers who share  your concerns
and interests.

For more conference details and  the refereed paper submission procedure,
please visit the SANE 2006 web site: http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

Looking forward to seeing you at SANE !

Edwin

--
Edwin Kremer <edwin@xinu.nl>                      http://www.xinu.nl/edwin/
pgp: BB70 549B C32B DFF9 03C5  7327 61FE AADC 17BF 2201 (KeyID: 0x17BF2201)